- Connect with me on Facebook
- Connect with me on Twitter
- Connect with me on Google+
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Tension headaches account for 90% of headaches.
The causes of Tension Headaches include:
• Stress, usually at he end of a working day
• Poor sleep
• Poor posture and uncomfortable working positions
• Irregular eating patterns and skipped meals
• Caffeine withdrawal
The majority of tension headaches are caused by resulting muscle spasm and osteopathic treatment can usually ease the symptoms.
When the underlying cause is identified, such as trigger points, neck problems or irregular eating patterns, tension headaches should become a thing of the past.